1. The next Issue 9 (123) 2022 will be published 16.09.2022.
2. Before submitting your paper, please prepare it according to the guidelines
3. Information about the cost of publication could be found here. The invoice is sent if the manuscript is accepted for publication. Please read the terms and conditions and the policy of processing and storing personal data (in Russian).
4. Before submitting a manuscript to the journal, we recommend obtaining an ORCID (How to get ORCID?) and linking it to the DataCite Profiles service (instructions for linking ORCID and DataCite Profiles). Linking ORCID and DataCite Profiles will help you track your publishing activity.This parameter is currently recommended, but it is quite possible that it will soon become mandatory for all scientists.
5. For the submission of manuscripts and the peer review process, the journal uses a specially designed platform.
- Please sign up for it here https://system.cifra.science/authorize/registration.
- After registration, an email will be sent to your email address with a request to confirm your account.
6. After completing all the previous steps, you can submit a manuscript to the journal in two ways:
Submission link https://system.cifra.science/publishing/article