Submit a scientific paper
1. We recommend you to get ORCID and link it with DataCite Profiles before submitting your paper. Also please provide ORCID in the manuscript text as it is shown in the template, this will allow to track your publications and citations better. How to get ORCID?
2. The author should prepare a manuscript in electronic form in accordance with the guidelines.
3. The author should send a request to the editor using the form located on this page.
4. Upon receipt of a manuscript, the editorial board checks its eligibility and makes decision on the possibility of its publication. If the manuscript is accepted, the author will recieve an email with terms and conditions. The publication is a subject to a fee.
5. The serial shall be printed in the beginning of the indicated month. Before submitting a manuscript, the author agrees that the text is final and contains reliable information concerning the results of the study.
6. If you have difficulty submitting your material through the form, please send it to the following email editors[at]research-journal.org
cforms contact form by delicious:days